Policies for your Privacy updated on may 28, 2018
- We, Our, Us, our Organization: defined as The your own pay entity; and those acting on behalf of Your Own Pay
- Website, web properties, Web Tools; any resource information is housed on regarding doing business with your Own Pay.
Why this update
As we have never had one in place now, and with the recent GDPR enforcement as of May 25, 2018 I thought it is time for you to learn about the information we gather from you, and why it’s used, where we stored information, how you can remove that information, and how you can modify/see that information.
The following our general categories of information that is gathered about you with your every day use of the website or properties around the web.
- Your Email Address
- Your Name
- Your IP Address
- Cookies from your computer
- Tracking pixels or beacons with 3rd parties
how information is gathered
- Personal Information is gathered via you entering your name and email address, and confirming that decision to be added to a mailing list in exchange for material your requesting, typically offered for free.
- When ordering a product or service, your name, email, Billing address, and the last 4 digits of your payment method or email address of your paypal transaction may be saved for up to 90 days on our servers.
- If ordering a physical product, your physical mailing address, or the alternative you elect to use when placing your order will be kept on file for up to 90 days for data quality assurance, and order processing.
- We use retargeting, and this allows advertisements from Google, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linked in, and other advertising networks to display advertisements around the web to you.
- ads will be displayed on other websites to you because you visited our website.
- If you physically call into Your Own Pay, the phone number you call us from will be retained to return your call or solve any open case that may revolt in that phone call. We may also request your email address and other personally identifying information in order to access your records of transactions with us.
- Your IP Address is automatically captured with our server logs, and Random identifiers that do not include your name or email address are used with advertisers and for google analytics, called cookies.
who information is shared with
- We have partnered with software as a service companies to help facilitate the operation of our infrastructure on the Internet, and your information listed above may possibly be shared with these organizations in order to provide a seamless and personal experience throughout our web properties.
- Your information maybe accessed by employees or third party contractors for completing work on behalf of our organization.
- Your information may be accessed by anyone between the terminal you're using to access the Internet and our servers, we have employed secure socket Larry technology in order to facilitate a secure transaction on any of our properties however can not control all aspects of the internet.
- Random information is shared with cookies for displaying advertisements around the web because you visited our website.
why information is gathered
- We gather your information to provide a more personalized experience for you visiting our properties.
- Your information is captured to create a customer record to assist us with locating your history with our company.
- We also gather information from you in order to provide:
- General Announcements
- Product alerts
- Sales information
- Your information is used to share related content and services to you around the web.
how to remove or request your information
If you wish to remove or request your information you can leverage any of the following methods:
- Click “Unsubscribe” in any email message you get from us.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request your information is removed.
- Set your cookies on the browser your using to not track your browsing activities.