In this cast I walk you threw deleting a slack team with your eyes closed. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast, because I’m announcing something we are working on in the intro, that is only heard if you listen to the podcast. You can connect one on one with myself and the hosts of the your own pay podcast network. How do you delete a team on slack with your eyes closed?
- Log into my.slack.com/admin/settings
- Find the “delete team” heading
- confirm you want to delete your team
- enter your password (and don’t forget it like I did)
- Select “OK” on the confirmation dialog
- Follow along in the video below
You have deleted a slack team with your eyes closed And that’s how you delete a slack team with your eyes closed. Did you enjoy this content? If so, don’t forget to share with your most active social media site, because someone your connected to will as well… Delete a team in slack with your eyes closed, learn how via #yopcast http://yourownpay.com/t1/ Click To Tweet