Damashe and Michael are back today to just talk tech with you.
If you enjoy todays episode, don’t forget to share with your favorite social network and podcast host 😉
With that, lets get into the latest installment of the Damashe and Michael, Just talking tech podcast episode. If your not subscribed, be sure to do so.
Damashe and Michael, Just talking tech
00:30, let’s get into today’s episode after we reflect on the amount of episode we’ve already reported.
blind employment solutions
0:40, we started this episode out by discussing options for putting a process in place to manage the blind employment solutions website.
Listen in as we talked about the image troubles that Damashe was having, and how you chose to resolve those issues.
Links mentioned in this section can be found under the resources heading on today show notes.
3:00, give this a listen to learn why were moving to s3.
5:00, Then Damashe and I briefly chat about the issues he was having with cloudflair for his current setup.
6:44, we chat about using cloudflair for DNS, and how i’m using Linode for DNS but now i’m switching to Cloudflair.
9:48, we chat about my current setup.
Resources for todays episode
- WP Mu Dev Smush
- GitHub – Interfacelab/ilab-media-tools
- Delicious Brains · GitHub
- Using Backblaze B2 with the Cloudflare CDN – Help Desk
- Hosting WordPress Yourself 2018 Update – Delicious Brains
- miniOrange – Secure It Right
- WP Super Cache | WordPress.org
- Trellis | WordPress LEMP Stack | Roots
- How to achieve an A+ rating? | Qualys Community